Senior SAP consultant
supports large and small (inter)national organisations with IT. The objective is to optimise the use of information and IT on strategic, tactical and operational levels and to increase its effectiveness further.
The organisation supplies end-to-end implementations for business applications, project management, training, optimisation and restructuring of systems, and also offers support with strategic issues about ERP and design, business cases and change management.
We are currently looking for a senior consultant for our SAP ERP consultancy organisation. The bulk of your duties as a consultant will be to execute projects, in which you advise our clients how to derive more value from their ERP system. The primary focus will be on SAP software solutions. This can happen both during and after an implementation. As a consultant, you will be involved in both big and small projects at the crossroads of organization, processes and ERP. Depending on your experience, you will also be actively involved in the innovations in the area of IT for our customers.
Required skills and expertise
- You have completed a higher vocational education
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the ERP segment for the SME sector
- You are very analytical
- You feel a strong affinity with and are well versed in problems that touch upon organisation, business management and information provision.
- You are a team player and customer oriented
- You have a good command of Dutch and English and the right communication skills.
- You attach great importance to delivering high quality work and adopt a critical attitude professionally.
- You are not the 9 to 5 sort of person.
At Meridian IT, you will get an excellent package of employment remuneration and fringe benefits geared towards the latest developments in the labour market.