Supports large and small (inter)national organizations with IT. The objective is to optimise the use of information and IT on strategic, tactical and operational levels and to increase its effectiveness further.
The organisation supplies end-to-end implementations for business applications, project management, training, optimisation and restructuring of systems, and also offers support with strategic issues about ERP and design, business cases and change management.
To support our consultancy organisation, we are currently recruiting Young Professionals. The emphasis is on supporting projects including the development of additional software solutions for SAP. This can happen both during and after an implementation. You will be involved in both big and small projects at the interface between organizational processes and ERP. You will acquire plenty of experience in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Required skills and expertise
- Your level of education in (technical) information science is university or higher vocational education
- You know C# / ASP.NET
- You are very analytical
- You are a team player and customer oriented
- You have the right communication skills.
- You attach great importance to delivering high quality work and adopt a critical attitude professionally.
- You are not the 9 to 5 sort of person.
- You will be available between 1 to 3 days per week
At Meridian IT, you will get an excellent package of employment remuneration and fringe benefits.